Written by The Digital Ape
Category: Our Businesses
Digital Ape media (or as we like to call it Digital Ape), is about doing things differently – about not accepting anything that exists in the market in the Middle East and creating opportunities for people in the Middle East. We achieve this through our two major engagement and content platforms:
- triplew.me – a platform for the Middle East’s musicians, film-makers and photographers, as well as content generation. This website has a high degree of interactivity, engagement and a passionate, loyal audience;
- Hellwafashion.com – The Middle East’s leading fashion and lifestyle website. Mixing user generated content competitions with light, witty and original commentary on celebrity trends, new products in the local market and the social scene, Hellwafashion has become the pre-eminent website in the UAE and is now growing regionally.
As a natural extension of our capabilities with user engagement across the Middle East we also have fully integrated online design services via our latest merger – X-Posed Design. Offering everything from website design, through to complex implementation tasks both on our platforms (via microsites) and off them, Digital Ape is equipped for design projects large and small.
How we work with brands
We work with brands to create any number of engagement activities across our platforms, to advertise products, services or events and to implement complex online design projects. We’ve worked with some of the largest brands in the world – browse through ‘Our Businesses’ and through our example projects to get a feel for what we do & our capabilities.
Who We Are!
We're a team of dedicated individuals who are incredibly passionate about what we do, and how we do it. Our team is made up by some of the most dynamic and technical people in the Middle East media industry including our key team members:
- Bebhinn Kelly - Managing Partner: Bebhinn is the Chief Fashion Officer of Hellwafashion and brings that pedigree to the Director of commercial relationships for Digital Ape, Bebhinn brings years of print experience to the digital world, as well as fashionable handbags to the office;
- Paul Kelly - also the Managing Editor of triplew.me, Paul leads all technical and creative implementation across all platforms and design services. He is also known to have more than a passing interest in anything musical;
- Rasha Omer - heads up our Arabic Implementation for Digital Ape and heads up marketing for triplew.me. Dynamic, quick-thinking and creative, Rasha adds a unique flair to all implementation projects and our marketing work;
- Haifa AlRasheed - our latest addition to the team, Haifa joins in the role of Content and Project Management coordinator;
- Nannette Midwood - Dubai-based media personality and ex-host of popular radio programs in Dubai, Nannette brings her years of media experience to the Digital Ape team (and music tastes to triplew.me!) to lead our Strategic Partnerships;
Like what you see? The use the form below, or the link at the top of the page, to get in touch about how we can help!